Board Meeting Agendas
1. Discussion regarding outreach efforts and activities by the Board.
2. Briefing regarding TWDB efforts in response to Hurricane Harvey. (Robert Mace/Jessica Zuba) Board Agenda #02 Document
3. Fiscal Year 2017 Quarterly Investment Report for the period ending February 28, 2017. (Rebecca Trevino) Board Agenda #03 Document
4. Consider approving by resolution the establishment of the lending rate scales for the State Water Implementation Revenue Fund for Texas (SWIRFT) financing structures to be effective September 28, 2017. (Georgia Sanchez) Board Agenda #04 Document
5. Fiscal Year 2017 Prepayment and Bond Redemption Report. (Georgia Sanchez) Board Agenda #05 Document
6. Consider approving by resolution the transfer of $12,119,600 from the Texas Water Development Fund II Water Financial Assistance Account to the Clean Water State Revolving Fund to meet state match requirements of the federal fiscal year 2017 federal grant; and the repayment of the match provided. (Georgia Sanchez) Board Agenda #06 Document
7. Consider approving by resolution the transfer of $9,581,829 from the Texas Water Development Fund II Water Financial Assistance Account to the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund to meet state match requirements of the federal fiscal year 2017 federal grant; and the repayment of the match provided. (Georgia Sanchez) Board Agenda #07 Document
8. Consider approving by resolution delegation to the Executive Administrator and the Development Fund Manager the authority to utilize prepayments and other lawfully available funds to pay, redeem, and defease General Obligation Bonds. (Georgia Sanchez) Board Agenda #08 Document
9. Consider approving an amendment to the original Data Center Services contract to extend the contract end date to August 31, 2019 and, identify the maximum cost for the FY 2018-2019 biennium at $2,032,307. (Darrell Tompkins) Board Agenda #09 Document
10. Consider approving by resolution a request from the City of Savoy (Fannin County) for $2,755,000 in financing from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund for planning, design, and construction of wastewater treatment plant improvements. (Luis Farias) Board Agenda #10 Document
11. Consideration and acknowledgment of gifts and donations of $500 or more in value given to the Texas Water Development Board in accordance with Chapter 575 of the Texas Government Code. (Kendal Kowal) Board Agenda #11 Document
12. Consider authorizing publication of proposed amendments to 31 Texas Administrative Code Chapter 384 relating to the Rural Water Assistance Fund. (Mark Wyatt) Board Agenda #12 Document
13. Briefing and discussion on water conditions in the state of Texas. (Mark Wentzel) Board Agenda #13 Document
14. The Board will receive comments from the public on any matters within the jurisdiction of the TWDB, with the exception of matters which are subject to the ex parte prohibition found in Texas Government Code §2001.061.
15. The Board may conduct a closed meeting to receive legal advice and discuss pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, and/or the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of specific Board employees, including the Executive Administrator and General Counsel, as permitted by Sections 551.071 and 551.074, the Texas Open Meetings Act, codified as Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may also meet in open meeting to take action on legal or personnel matters considered in the closed meeting as required by Section 551.102 of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The next currently scheduled meeting of the Texas Water Development Board will be October 17, 2017. Other meetings may be scheduled and will be posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are requested to contact Merry Klonower at (512) 463-8165 two (2) work days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
NOTICE: ENTRY TO THIS MEETING WITH A HANDGUN IS FORBIDDEN
This meeting is a public meeting under Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a concealed handgun. Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly. For purposes of this notice, “property” means the room or rooms where the open meeting of the Texas Water Development Board is held.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS BOARD MEETING STARTS AT 8:00 A.M. AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL 8:30 A.M. PLEASE REGISTER BETWEEN THESE TIMES. LATE REGISTRATION COULD RESULT IN YOUR MISSING THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENT ON YOUR ITEM.