Board Meeting Agendas
- January 12, 2017 at 1:30 PM
- Stephen F. Austin Building 1700 N. Congress, Room 170 Austin, Texas
- Printable Board Agenda
1. Discussion regarding outreach efforts and activities by the Board.
2. Consider approving the Texas Water Development Board’s Investment Policies and Strategies. (Elaine Wilson) Board Agenda #02 Document
3. Consider approving by resolution a request from the City of Arlington (Tarrant County) for $5,601,861 in financial assistance consisting of a $4,775,000 loan and $826,861 in principal forgiveness from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund to finance construction of collection system improvements. (Luis Farias) Board Agenda #03 Document
4. Consider approving by resolution a request from the Upper Trinity Regional Water District (Fannin, Collin, Cooke, Dallas, Denton, Grayson, and Wise counties) to amend Texas Water Development Board Resolution 16-005, by extending the commitment period to finance the expansion of the existing Riverbend Wastewater Reclamation Plant through the Texas Water Development Fund. (Luis Farias) Board Agenda #04 Document
5. Consider approving by resolution a request from the Kellyville-Berea Water Supply Corporation (Marion County) for a $635,000 loan from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund to finance construction of a new water well and the development of an asset management plan. (Luis Farias) Board Agenda #05 Document
6. Consider approving by resolution a request from the City of Fort Worth (Tarrant, Denton, Johnson, Parker, and Wise counties) for $16,991,157 in financial assistance consisting of a $16,045,000 loan and $946,157 in principal forgiveness from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund to finance construction of improvements to its wastewater collection system. (Luis Farias) Board Agenda #06 Document
7. Briefing and discussion on the status of flood activities in accordance with the Memorandum of Understanding with the Office of the Governor. (Robert Mace and Richard Wade) Board Agenda #07 Document
8. The Board will receive comments from the public.
9. The Board may conduct a closed meeting to receive legal advice and discuss pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, and/or the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of specific Board employees, including the Executive Administrator and General Counsel, as permitted by Sections 551.071 and 551.074, the Texas Open Meetings Act, codified as Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may also meet in open meeting to take action on legal or personnel matters considered in the closed meeting as required by Section 551.102 of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The next currently scheduled meeting of the Texas Water Development Board will be January 26, 2017. Other meetings may be scheduled and will be posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are requested to contact Merry Klonower at (512) 463-8165 two (2) work days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
NOTICE: ENTRY TO THIS MEETING WITH A HANDGUN IS FORBIDDEN
This meeting is a public meeting under Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a concealed handgun. Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly. For purposes of this notice, "property" means the room or rooms where the open meeting of the Texas Water Development Board is held.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS BOARD MEETING STARTS AT 1:00 P.M. AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL 1:30 P.M. PLEASE REGISTER BETWEEN THESE TIMES. LATE REGISTRATION COULD RESULT IN YOUR MISSING THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENT ON YOUR ITEM.