Work Session Meeting Agendas
- December 07, 2016 at 1:30 PM
- McKenzie-Merket Alumni Center 2521 17th Street Lubbock, Texas 79409
- Printable Work Session Agenda
A Conversation on Rural and Agricultural Water Issues
1. Welcome and introduction.
2. Discussion of the importance of sustaining the rural environment.
3. Discussion of existing programs available to agricultural and rural communities.
4. Discussion on successes and challenges to Board rural and agricultural programs.
5. The Board will receive public comments on rural and agricultural water issues.
6. Closing Comments
The next currently scheduled meeting of the Texas Water Development Board will be December 15, 2016. Other meetings may be scheduled and will be posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are requested to contact Merry Klonower at (512) 463-8165 two (2) work days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
NOTICE: ENTRY TO THIS MEETING WITH A HANDGUN IS FORBIDDEN
This meeting is a public meeting under Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a concealed handgun. Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly. For purposes of this notice, “property” means the room or rooms where the open meeting of the Texas Water Development Board is held.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS MEETING STARTS AT 1:00 P.M. AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL 1:30 P.M. PLEASE REGISTER BETWEEN THESE TIMES. LATE REGISTRATION COULD RESULT IN YOUR MISSING THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENT ON YOUR ITEM.