Work Session Meeting Agendas
- November 17, 2016 at 1:30 PM
- Stephen F. Austin Building, 1700 N. Congress, Room 170, Austin, Texas
- Printable Work Session Agenda
1. Briefing and discussion on structure and operation of the regional water planning groups. (Matt Nelson, C. E. Williams) Work Session Agenda #01 Document
2. Briefing and discussion with invited regional water planning group representatives on the regional water planning process and public comments received. (Matt Nelson) Work Session Agenda #02 Document
3. The Board will receive comments from the public, and may discuss regional water planning issues.
4. Closing comments from the Board.
The next currently scheduled meeting of the Texas Water Development Board will be November 30, 2016. Other meetings may be scheduled and will be posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are requested to contact Merry Klonower at (512) 463-8165 two (2) work days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
NOTICE: ENTRY TO THIS MEETING WITH A HANDGUN IS FORBIDDEN
This meeting is a public meeting under Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a concealed handgun. Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly. For purposes of this notice, “property” means the room or rooms where the open meeting of the Texas Water Development Board is held.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS MEETING STARTS AT 1:00 P.M. AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL 1:30 P.M. PLEASE REGISTER BETWEEN THESE TIMES. LATE REGISTRATION COULD RESULT IN YOUR MISSING THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENT ON YOUR ITEM.