TWRFA Meeting Agendas
- November 02, 2016 at 9:30 AM*
- Stephen F. Austin Building 1700 N. Congress, Room 170 Austin, Texas
- Printable TWRFA Agenda
1. Consider making amendments to the current composition of the Board of Directors for the TexasWater Resources Finance Authority. (Tim Ross) TWRFA Agenda #01 Document
2. Consider approving an amendment to the Portfolio Sale and Servicing Agreement between the Texas Water Development Board and the Texas Water Resources Finance Authority (Chris Hayden) TWRFA Agenda #02 Document
3. Consider authorizing by resolution a payment from the Texas Water Resources Finance Authority Revenue Fund to the Texas Water Development Board of up to $2,834,658 for Fiscal Year 2017. (Chris Hayden) TWRFA Agenda #03 Document
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are requested to contact Merry Klonower at (512) 463-8165 two (2) work days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
*The Texas Water Resources Finance Authority will meet immediately following the meeting of the Texas Water Development Board also scheduled for this time.
NOTICE: ENTRY TO THIS MEETING WITH A HANDGUN IS FORBIDDEN
This meeting is a public meeting under Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a concealed handgun. Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly. For purposes of this notice, “property” means the room or rooms where the open meeting of the Texas Water Development Board is held.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS BOARD MEETING STARTS AT 8:45 A.M. AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL 9:30 A.M. PLEASE REGISTER BETWEEN THESE TIMES. LATE REGISTRATION COULD RESULT IN YOUR MISSING THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENT ON YOUR ITEM.