Board Meeting Agendas
- October 05, 2016 at 9:30 AM
- Stephen F. Austin Building, 1700 N. Congress, Room 170, Austin, Texas
- Printable Board Agenda
1. Discussion regarding outreach efforts and activities by the Board.
2. Consider approving by resolution a request from the City of Eagle Pass (Maverick County) for a $44,065,000 multi-year loan commitment from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund to finance the planning, design, and construction of upgrades and expansion to the water treatment and distribution system. (Mireya Loewe) Board Agenda #02 Document
3. Consider approving by resolution a request from the City of La Porte (Harris County) for a $10,635,000 loan from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund to finance the planning, acquisition, design, and construction of its wastewater lift station consolidation project. (Nancy Richards)Board Agenda #03 Document
4. Consider amending by resolution the previously adopted Texas Water Development Board Resolution No. 15-080 to delegate to the Executive Administrator, the authority to approve future movement of funds among the North Fort Bend Water Authority’s State Water Implementation Revenue Fund for Texas project numbers 51022 and 51023. (Nancy Richards) Board Agenda #04 Document
5. Consider approving by resolution a request from the Lake Livingston Water Supply and Sewer Service Corporation for a partial release of lien. (Annette Lown Mass) Board Agenda #05 Document
6. The Board will receive comments from the public.
7. The Board may conduct a closed meeting to receive legal advice and discuss pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, and/or the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of specific Board employees, including the Executive Administrator and General Counsel, as permitted by Sections 551.071 and 551.074, the Texas Open Meetings Act, codified as Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may also meet in open meeting to take action on legal or personnel matters considered in the closed meeting as required by Section 551.102 of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The next currently scheduled meeting of the Texas Water Development Board will be October 20, 2016. Other meetings may be scheduled and will be posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are requested to contact Merry Klonower at (512) 463-8165 two (2) work days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
NOTICE: ENTRY TO THIS MEETING WITH A HANDGUN IS FORBIDDEN
This meeting is a public meeting under Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a concealed handgun. Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly. For purposes of this notice, "property" means the room or rooms where the open meeting of the Texas Water Development Board is held.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS BOARD MEETING STARTS AT 8:45 A.M. AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL 9:30 A.M. PLEASE REGISTER BETWEEN THESE TIMES. LATE REGISTRATION COULD RESULT IN YOUR MISSING THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENT ON YOUR ITEM.